Manufacture Poultry Feeds On-Farm
On-Farm Manufacturing of Poultry Feeds.
BioForce® Premixes and Starters are high performance products incorporating the latest in organic acid blends, herbal extract blends, enzymes and probiotics. Higher proportions of chelated trace minerals and optimum levels of amino acids provide for increased lean yield of today’s exacting genetics. This product lineup allows for the production of performance orientated, cost effective, on-farm manufactured feeds with a focus on a strong average daily gain and feed conversion.
Features & Benefits
Enriched with high levels of vitamins and trace minerals and a full
comlimentof B vitimins.
Designed for the future of poultry production with less reliance on in-feed antibiotics.
Contains phytase to improve nutrient digestibility of feeds and reduce phosphorus
efflantin the animal.
Provides a balanced amino acid profile.
- BioForce Breeder Layer 100
- BioForce Breeder Layer 25
- BioForce Broiler 38
- BioForce Layer Pullet 35
- BioForce Layer 100
- BioForce Layer 25
- BioForce Turkey Starter 55
- BioForce Turkey Grower 45
- BioForce Turkey Finisher 35
Features & Benefits
- This premix is fortified with mold inhibitors, acidifiers, amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals to encourage a healthy gut, which enables the bird to better utilize feed nutrients and resist disease
- Made locally with non-GMO grains and sound nutrition
- An excellent source of high quality, digestible energy for swine, cattle and poultry diets from a unique blend of vegetable oils
- An excellent source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids provided in a balanced ratio for consistent results
- Specially formulated for piglets, weaners and lactating sows
- Stabilized with antioxidants to prevent rancidity during storage
- Bionic® Oil Blend is made from all vegetable sources, eliminating possible contamination with disease-causing organisms which can occur from fats and tallows of animal origin
- Published research has shown vegetable oils to be an excellent source of energy for rapidly growing pigs, higher in digestible and metabolizable energy, compared to tallow, for both swine and poultry
- Increases the energy density of feeds
- Improved palatability of feeds for piglets, growing/finishing hogs and lactating sows
- Improved feed conversion and average daily gain
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to optimize the immune system