Dry Cow Nutrition
Let us help you build the dry cow nutrition program that’s right for your herd.
• Source of Chromium to enhance absorption of glucose.
• Additional Vitamin E (supplies 250 IU of Vitamin E when fed as directed).
• Improved palatability
• Packaged in 16 kg pails
How it works and performs
- Helps the liver process energy moreeffectively which reduces excess fat accumulation in the liver
- Helps the cow manage her energy demands of early lactation
- Helps the cow manage her energy status
Every cow is a candidate:
Even a small accumulation of fat can decrease the liver’s metabolic functions and impact overall energy metabolism in early lactation.
• Palatable blend of natural sources of energy and protein in high-energy pellets
• Optimum formulation of digestible fibre sources for health and milk production
• Improved health with optimum levels of vitamins and minerals
• Increased Energy – The highly available energy helps improve energy status in the cow without increasing grain sources.
• Improved cow health – Increasing energy intake without feeding more corn or starch helps to prevent acidosis in fresh cows, increasing feed intake and helping to reduce body weight loss and ketosis.
• Increased peak milk yield – Healthier cows that have enhanced feed digestion and intake produce more milk. Farm trials have shown3-5 kg increased peak milk yield in fresh cows.
For more than 60 years, Grand Valley
Fortifiers has been helping to develop and
revolutionize the dairy industry.
GVF is now actively providing Dairy Farmers across Canada with advanced animal nutrition products for improved human health.